CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

I guess

I've decided it's over.
I'm not ready to tell anyone
Besides the one or so people that read this.
But I'm 100% sure
I'm done.
I'm so uninterested
I'm not taking it seriously enough
I need time to think
I need time to figure my life out a little
Before I make a mistake I'll regret forever.
I may end up disappointing
My entire family
And every friend I've ever had
They'll all remember this,
The one person in my family
Who couldn't handle school
The one person
To fail at something so important
The laughing stock
The only one
To be so unsuccessful

I'll probably be back
After everyone I know has already left
I'll meet new people
But it won't matter
The options for love interests
Will probably be slimmer
But it's okay
When you're as lost as me
Who needs someone that knows less about themselves
Than you can imagine.
Maybe I'll write a book.
Publish that shit.
Make around $100 because
Maybe,
Maybe,
10 people will buy it.

I can't believe I'm saying this
I can't believe
I'm about to let everyone down.
I'm sorry everyone,
It just wasn't for me
I'll see you when you can accept
I'm not you
I'll never be you
I'm barely me
I'm dropping out of college,
How many of your hopes
Have I just dashed?

1 comments:

KimothyAnne said...

You're not a failure. Follow what makes you happy. It's the bravest thing you can do.