CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Right

So I was going on my normal walk

And I'm really hoping no one who doesn't know me, reads this... like, who actually reads this?

Anyway
I was going on my walk....
I walked down the street. the one street i go on
And I was walking and thought I was doing okay
turned the corner
and theres this kid
smoking and looks freaked out
and walks pretty fast
and then throws his joint
totally smelled like weed

i keep going down, pass the bridge and see a cop
and then walk some more and see a second cop
and then walk some more and see a third cop
then i take a hit or whatever
walk some more
see these kids come out of a car
i just pass by
then walk some more
see no cop
then go at it
see three teenaagers
see another
then see another cop in a little bit
and this time
he wasn't in a car
he was with a flashlight
and on the sidewalk
and i thought he was obvi gonna talk to me
he says hi
go for a bit more see another kid
and im going back
see another cop, prob an earlier one
i hear the kid behind me
say HEY KID
and i just kept walking
and then i went into the apartment area
and saw a couple kids
and then came inside
and started writing this
and i bet i'll delete this tomorrow
but right now
it seemed liek the right thing to do
probably not true...

he said hi
kept walking


0 comments: