CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I've never been this lit before.
Alone
In San Diego
But mostly
California

I hope
Oh my God
I'm literally on my phone
and it's seriously a computer
Same functions
its crazy

Anyway
Sitting here
Didn't wanna appear
As though I didn't try
For the last time

Thus is insane seriously
j can't barely hanndle it mawn
I guess ill maybe get apple juice
and then like... cookies
Or cereal
Or chocolate coffee
Or apples
Or water
Or muffins
Or potatoes

Just kitting obvi

Anyway....
I saw the movie
Smiley face

It's prob my fav lit movie

Would watch it again
But I shouldn't

I guess it'd look a little awk
If I provided
A
Cock block

Juuuussssytgggggg kittttttttt5tttttting

Honestly the movie my roommates. Are watching
Is so loud
And we have a neighbor

Oh my God
I'm si lit

Favorite things
Animals, cats
Kiwi birds


This movie is crazy intense
U should get a snack
And watch a movie
And put down this phone
and let the medicine caabinet go





Okay I gotta get outta here daddy

Foooooooooooooooo rrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaloooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll

That's gonna look stupid
Hope a stranger ain't gonna read dis
But If you is then
Say something dooklaw

Yeah I gotta go...


<3 <3