CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'll miss

I'll miss being the only white person
At any bus stop at any given time during any day
I won't miss the occasional other white person
At nighttime who looks lost
And they'll probably get mugged

I'll miss living with people I care a lot about
I won't miss the feelings I feel from thinking about what I'll do
Without them

I'll miss being able to take an hour long train ride
And be around a ton of gay people
I won't miss the train ride back where
The cute twinky guys slowly become straight black guys

I'll miss yelling "DIBS" every time I see a cute guy
I won't miss never having the balls to say
"Hey"
When they pass

I'll miss the city
I won't miss the sirens
I'll miss you
I won't miss who you've become

I'm on to another adventure
Wish me luck

0 comments: