CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

This is my 100th post

What have I written about 100 times? Seems pretty crazy that I started this 100 entries ago, and haven't really said anything this entire time. I don't know what to do anymore. It's 1a.m. and I have no reason to go to bed. Like, I have class at noon. I woke up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon

I've done that probably 3 or 4 times since moving to Humboldt. I never take a nap during the week ever, and then Saturday comes around and I fucking sleep until 2 or 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I've never done that before. Wtf is wrong with me?

I think I need to move back to WI just so I can fucking not be the laziest human being alive. Yes, I'll probably sit in my room and stare at the computer screen looking at Facebook and reading the news. Over and over and over again.

But at least then, I'll -- I don't even fucking know. Why is it better to do nothing there than it is to do nothing here? Like, WTF. The more I think about it the more confusing it is. I literally do nothing at all, all day long. I don't fucking get it. I don't get who I've become. I don't get why I do anything that I do out here.

I'm wasting time. I'm waiting for something. I'm waiting for something to happen to make me change my life and get the fucking picture. Like, once I graduate and I get a job, will I still be doing nothing? Will I still be the same fucking weird person that sits in the same chair everyday and doesn't do anything? I just don't understand.

What do I think I'm doing with my life? Because it's not much of anything. I'm affecting no one's life as I sit here. I'm not contributing in any way to society. I'm not participating in life. I'm spending time on Facebook hoping someone has messaged me or written on my wall.

Or I go on here and write something stupid. Or read Google News to stay updated...for whatever reason.

I don't write any papers that I know are due. I don't read at all -- even though I should.

I fucking do. Absolutely. Nothing.

What's wrong with me?

1 comments:

muff said...

we. are. the. same. person. we need to get together and make a plan and figure out wtf we are going to do with our lives.