CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Always

When I have homework, when it's time to write a paper , I stay up until 4am on the computer. Watching movies. Listening to music. Looking up random Supreme Court cases on Wikipedia I've never heard of. Looking up famous feminists. Looking at if they ever made anything of themselves. They always did. I look up news. Reading the latest headline in the LGBT community. Usually something bad. Usually some minister told a gay kid to kill himself. Nothing positive. I go onto my blog. I write about shit like this. I write about how I have nothing figured out. Not doing anything related to the paper. I go to bed. Wake up at 3pm. Think to myself, "at least it's not 4". Do things I regret, don't do things I need to be doing. Press "Repeat".

Why does everyone in California think that living a "care-free" life is okay 24/7? You get nothing done. You don't do anything productive.

You waste all of your time. Doing nothing at all. Being no one at all.

I miss you Wisco.

3 comments:

ccummins4x said...

We're really the same person. 2leep.com, oddee.com, failbook.com, damnyouautocorrect.com, passiveagressivenotes.com, plus 2934032 more all own me. (Blogger and Facebook are, of course, on top)

broooke said...

same lifesies

Joanne said...

wisco misses you too