CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Little Blue Car

I was in a van tonight
And I was in the back seat
And the driver was smoking a cigarette
And his window was all the way downd
It was too cold in the back
But I didn't say anything

Remember your
Little blue car?
And how we would
Drive in it for hours.

Remember when that guy
Stole a safety pin
In study hall
So after school
When we went for a drive
We'd have something
To poke an old beer can with.

Remember how
We went to Perkins
Every week
And chain smoked
And hope to God
No one that knew us were there

Remember how
A guy took a video of us
Dancing
In the KFC parking lot?
Remember how excited I was

Remember how I kissed you
Because I wanted to kiss him
And he wanted to drive
And you didn't care
And I didn't care

That was stupid
It didn't matter at the time

I miss that
Little blue car

The little blue car
That knows
Every secret about me.

0 comments: