CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ha-well

It's down to three weeks.

In three weeks I move back to WI.

It's what I want to do
What I have to do
What I need to do
What I should do

And just like every other time
I move from anywhere
I'm starting to get a little sad

I mean,
I have met some pretty sweet people out here
I've made some crazy memories
I've done crazy things
I'll definitely miss it

I move too often
I meet too many people that I leave constantly
First it was Maryland
Then Oshkosh
Then Chicago
Now California
Back to Oshkosh
This summer _______
I kind of want to do an internship in D.C.

Basically I made friends here
That I'm going to lose
Because that's what happens
Every time
I make some great friends
And then we never speak again

You might say
"If you were really that great of friends
you'd keep in touch somehow"
And although that might be true to a certain extent
No matter how you look at it,
It's extremely difficult
To keep a friendship going when you move
15 states away

I don't know
I'm just doing what I always do
Start to realize I'm going to miss it
Three weeks before I leave
Just like I did with Osh

Just like I'll do
The next time I move





Ugh

1 comments:

bbbb said...

our problem is that we thrive on being unhappyy