CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Not to sound emo or anything....

sooooo.....

not to sound emo BUT
i feel like i might as well write about everything in my blog
basically
my friend here, hannah is from seattle
so she flew up there last night
and was going to come to cresent city
which is a half hour away
for thanksgiving with her family
and was going to pick me up on tuesday
which is my birthday

whelp that fell through
because a family friend is dying
and her mom has to take of her
so they're staying in seattle

so no big deal
i'll just be alone for my birthday
literally
every single friend i have here
is gone
every single friend
all week long
so it's just me
doing nothing
talking on the phone
being bored
being lonely
not doing anything
all day long
all week long
every day

this sucks
thanksgiving day
there's supposed to be a dinner
for the international students
and the kids that couldn't make it home,
like, oh, me

and i just know
it'll be at like 11am
and i won't care enough
to wake up

blah
worst birthday/thanksgiving ever
baaaaaaaah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww hun i'm sorry! i know i'm a little late, but know i miss your amazing personality and i love you!