CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's sooo close

The closer I get to leaving the place
The worse I feel

As the hour ticks by
My heart
Begins to slowly
Slowly
Drop

I'm already sad and I haven't even left yet
What could replace
Everything I've done here
Everywhere I've gone
Everything I've seen
Everyone I've met
Every bus ride taking me on a new adventure
...Nothing

Nothing can replace
Any of that.

How long will it be until I make it back here?
I'd like to say
"Not very long at all"
I'd like to say
"Maybe next weekend"

But in reality
It'll probably be a few years.
What do I need to come back here for?
It's merely a desire that
Doesn't need fulfilling

It's a problem
That doesn't need fixing.

It'd be nice
in an ideal world
To stay here
Or move here
Or to visit here
Forever.

However,
All good things must come to an end.

That might be
The hardest thing
I've ever had to accept.

0 comments: