CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

These are my saved text message:

From Tony: 5/10/10 1:26 pm

Ja
ray
dough.. your a cool kid.. otherwise I wouldn't have stuck up for you yesterday

At the library the previous day, we were on the second level, which was the "quiet" area. I obviously laughed obnoxiously loud on accident and some bitch (let's be honest she had the right) said something really rude to me to be quiet and he totally told her off. No one's stuck up for me before

Sam Hofer: 5/15/10 3:57 pm

Okay... Shes gone jared... I cant believe it.... Theyre taking her off tonight so they can donate her organs....

I'm not 100% sure why I saved that text message. I read it probably every other day, trying to make myself believe the truth that Kim died but it's impossible for me to fully grasp.

Sam Hofer 5/15/10 4:19 pm

I know... I really want to be home... Were leaving in the morning...

That text came after I said I wish I could see her and something stupid because I couldn't think of anything else to say, like "it'll be okay".

Elle: 6/1/10 3:08 pm (will attach photo)

Yup, this would be the 'pimpin' key chain I stole from you in sixth grade. Found it in my cleaning frenzy. haha.

Pretty self explanatory.

Message from me to Crystal: 7/11/10 12:14 am

Yellow mell yell wetl they ase aeros 2dpoh 2dpoh being piano pillo shay pillo silly so that's dot not funny fun
The JME BOOM

Well... you see.... that wasn't a good night for me

Sam Hofer: 7/14/10 6:39 pm

Me too!! I havent been this happy in months! Its a beauiful day too! For the first time since kim passed, I feel like everything will be okay. :D Its amazing.

This was after Sam told me she was moving back to live with her parents for awhile and I said I was super excited for her. I think I had to save the most depress text message I ever recideved and the happiest one.

I'm not sure why I wrote all of these down, probably because my phone will eventually stop working and those texts will no longer exist. So i hope this is worth something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my name is on here and that you have stuff you want to remember.

MonroeO said...

Yeah? Me too :) Who are you btw?