CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Likes and Dislkes

*Likes and Dislikes*

Favorite Female Artist (Straight): Britney
Favorite Female Artist (Bi): Lady G
Favorite Female Artist (Gay): Tracy Chapman

Favorite Band: Tegan and Sara

Favorite Female Black Author: Maya Angelou, Toni Morrison, Alice Walker, Lorraine Hansberry (tie)

Favorite Books: The Color Purple, The Great Gatsby, Hanging on to Max, The Legacy of Luna, Autobiography of a Face

Favorite Overrated Series: Harry Potter

Favorite TV Shows: Glee, Crappy Reality Shows on MTV (Minus Jersey Shore), The United States of Tara

Favorite Movies: Alice in Wonderland (new), Brokeback, Never Been Kissed, The Bubble, Titanic, Milk

Favorite Actress (OF ALL TIME): Drew Barrymore
Favorite Actor: James Franco/Brad Pitt (Kind of the same person)

Music I HATE: Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Bob Marley

Music That's Probably Good (But I listened to it too often as a child): The Beatles, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Favorite City (Less than a Million): DC
Favorite City (Over A million): Chicago

Favorite Animal: WOLVES (competes for a spot in my heart next to Drew Barrymore), Sea Turtles

Favorite Person: Niece/Nephews (tie.. obv)

Favorite Food: Pizza

Prettiest Place in the US That I Would Never Move to: Charleston, South Carolina

Prettiest Place I Might Move to when I'm 50: The North Woods of WI

Most Overrated Things: (see music I hate), School dances, Alcohol, vanilla pudding, meat

Most Underrated Things: Vegan Chocolate, Tofu, Cover bands from Youtube, Everything related to my "Favorite Actors" section, Baraboo WI

The 6 People I would Literally DIE to meet: 1) Drew Barrymore 2) James Franco 3) Lady Gaga 4) Justin Bieber/Alice Walker (They bring up similar emotions for me) 5) Michelle Obama

Countries I've Thought About Moving To: Israel, Iceland, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Sweden, Denmark

Things I Can't Live Without: My Wallet and Cellphone

Things I hate: When people don't know how to type correctly, people who don't think men and women should be 100% equal, when people are afraid of women in power, Middle-Eastern Islam because of their horrendous treatment of women -- it literally reminds me of the Nazis, people who they can sing -- when they can't, when my secret bands become famous, actually sort of loving the movie Avatar-- that's actually more embarrassing than anything else, Circuses, Animals put in small cages for human entertainment, Small children getting hurt, Atheists (they're just annoying really), Learning about cars, Regretting not talking to that one friend more often before you could never talk to them again, Car alarms, When people make fun of one of your best friends, moving every 6 months

Things I love: People overcoming adversity, my Native American Studies class, When people say "Native" instead of "Indian", when people say "Black" instead of "African-American", Quilting, Acoustic music, Small parties with my best friends, Finding somewhere where you're truly comfortable, Learning a new language (although I haven't really), when people get super attractive just from a haircut, the name Natalie, Listening to Tracy Chapman for hours on end, Writing on my blog, Eating Toppers, Eating Culvers, Eating OREOS, When I pick up someone's mannerisms from hanging out with them too often, When you pray about something and it works out, re-watching old episodes of glee

That pretty much sums me up :)

0 comments: