CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ahora

So right now,

I'm attempting to finish this quiz online for Oceanography. It's nearly impossible. Not really sure if it could possibly harder. This is the problem I really have no fucking clue what the answer is:

Consider a radioactive isotope (called "A") with a half life of 50 million years that decays to a stable isotope (called "B"). You measure both isotopes in a rock and find 15 times as much "B" as you do "A". Based on this, how old is the rock in millions of years? Please list only the number corrsponding to your answer without any units.

WHAT THE FUCK?! I do not know what to do. At all. Not even a fucking little bit. Jesus H. W. Christ. UGH I don't have a clue what to even write down to attempt to solve it. We did not learn how to do this at all. And he spelled corresponding wrong.

So as I contemplate killing my computer, I'm listening to the song "Peacock" by Katy Perry and old songs from Glee.

I hate life right now. So bored. So not happy. FUCK

0 comments: