CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I had a dream about my firend Kim

So, last night I had a dream about Kim, for the first time in quite awhile. I'm not sure if she's ever actually been in one of my dreams before.

After Kim passed I had a reccurring nightmare where I was in the car with her. I'm pretty sure it was her. Or I was her. Something about it was strange.The dream was terrifing. We just kept on driving on and on and never stopped at any stop light. I kept on telling myself we needed to stop but for some reason we couldn't.

It happened over and over and over again for what seemed like the entire night. And I could never make myself wake up. It happened quite a few nights in a row...

But the months passed, and we come to last night.

So, I don't really remember the beginning of it, it was a dream so it's bound to not make a ton of sense. It started with Krista and I; we were outside of a building sitting on some benches and there was a window where we could see Sam and Joellen sitting inside on the floor and talking about Kim.

It seemed like it was after Youth Group and we all were meeting up somewhere to hang out, but it was somewhere I'd never been before. We felt so sorry that Sam and Joellen wanted her to be there that I decided to knock on the window just a couple times.

It was in the hope that they would think it was Kim just stopping by, making a little noise to let you know she was still with us.

I heard Sam "I bet that was Jared or Krista" and Sam came outside to find us and said "You guys, come inside, Kim's here!" And I didn't know what to say. It was such a realistic dream that I had no idea what was going on.

We hurried inside and there was Kim. Sitting with everyone and talking. I couldn't believe it. I was speechless. My mouth was dry and I kept on rubbing my eyes. Saying "Pinch me this has to be a dream" -- which it was, but I didn't wake up yet. Everyone was just telling her what was new in their life and all I wanted to know was why she couldn't come back to life. Come back and live in Port Edwards again. The conversation we had went something like this...

Me: Kim, what's going on?

Kim: *laughs* You're excited to see me, Jared?

(I had forgotten how amazing her smile was)

Me: Kim, oh my god, yes. Where have you been?

Kim: I had to go for awhile

Me: Where? Where did you go? Why did you have to go?

Kim: I don't know. I can't come back though. Just came to stop by. I wanted to see how you were all doing.

Me: Kim, I miss you so much. When can we see you again?!

Kim: Don't worry about it. Don't think about it too much.

Sam: What do you mean? You aren't coming back to visit again?

Kim: No, you guys. I might come back. I might not. Don't get your hopes up and wait for me every night. If I show up, I show up but I don't want your lives to revolve around the next time I'll show up.

Joellen: But we all want you to come back

Krista: Just for a couple hours even.

Kim: Let's just enjoy tonight you guys. I'm glad we're all together again.

I didn't really know what to say. I just wanted to hear her voice.

I don't remember much of the conversation after that, or what we were doing. It was just all of us hanging out like old times and I could hardly contain myself. I just kept on trying to memorize her face and her smile and everything that was happening. She seemed so happy. It was amazing.

I felt like I should share this, because it was absolutely insane. I really do feel like I saw Kim last night and she was actually saying those things to me. I can't really explain the feelings it brought about, all I can say is I am so glad I had that dream.

0 comments: