CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A girl from a while ago

Well, I went to your page today and almost started crying. You changed your display picture so I thought "might as see what she's been up to". Wow. I miss you. I want to go back a few years and we can talk and text and you can show me new music and I can tell you you're pretty.

It just made me extremely sad. Also reading an article my mom sent me because she thought I might "enjoy reading it" made me feel like shit.

Fuck everything

I miss freshman year of high school. Everything made sense. Everything was normal. I had a good group of friends. I made new friends. I came out. I ate everyday. It was just so fucking easy.

And then we come to today. I'm listening to "Monster" by Meg and Dia which is an automatic downer lol.

It's 1:15 am and I haven't started a paper that's due tomorrow.

I don't know how to say "hey" to you again. It's been too long. Are you engaged? That rips my heart in half. It makes everything 100% final.

_____________________________________________________

1 comments:

brooke said...

CHEER UP SWEETHEARTT :)