CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

This is just wrote my friend Brook on FB though I should Share

posted a new blog. Ate a rice crispy bar

BAR

Anyway idk. it just seems like that could happen. Have you ever heard of Taraji P. Henson? Because two of my lesbian friends both like her, and it seems like all lesbians listen to the same music. Or the same people. Fuck I thought you were my blog for a second. This might not make sense and be embarrassing

Okay I really dont have that much more to say. I have a dance audition at 10:30. Hope that's not awkward

I need that credit though. I fucking NEED that credit. And I need to drop my Social Work class by tomorrow at 5. But he needs to "Review" to see if I get the class waived. Either way if he approves it or denies it, it doesn't matter I can't be in the class because I've missed too many days. SO... Idk WTF to do. Now I'm freaking myself out dude. FREAKING MYSELF OUT Dude

I might be a failure. UGh I thought you were my blog agian. Let it slide

I should go now before I start ranting again. Ill have to talk to you later

Love you. FOREVERE MUFF :) <3 <3<3

1 comments:

brooke Veneman said...

love you forever except for how you spelled my name wrong :)