CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

the first snow fall

So... I'm starting to miss A LOT of things about Wisconsin

Lemme just tell you them all, right now:

i miss the leaves changing colors in WI.
and hanging out with everyone.
and scotty's at oshkosh.
and getting pizza hut at scotty's in oshkosh
and going to blackhawk at oshkosh
and all my real friends from oshkosh
and eating with connie everyday
and having someone to eat with everyday
and the lesbians at oshkosh.
and the classes at oshkosh.
And rob/val
And crystal
and no one being from anywhere besides wisconsin.
and being home for every little thing.
and being able to tell every second of my life to becky and jordy in person
and Brooke.
and lauren.
and chloe.
And sam hofer
and liz
and all my other friends that occasionally show up to central Wisco
and not having gazebos
not having to do laundry.
EVERYTHING.
fucking drunks on the weekends even though i hated them.
TOPPERS.
omfg Toppers.
and Culvers.
and WALMART.
my bad cat maybz

NUMBER 1 OVERALL.
MY NIECE AND NEPHEWS.

I miss Eden even though she doesn't like me
And Quinn who really does like me.
LIZ ugh.
Her life.
That one guy
Who calls me at random times

And lauren's house in biron
Buster to a certain extent.
Never having to think about where to get alcohol from
Even though I don't really drink at all
and Food
Any kind of food
and my car
and watching movies with sam and xander
and hanging out with everyone that was friends with kim

and doing nothing with lauren
and doing whatever the hell me and liz can find things to do
and just DRIVING AROUND with chloe
anything at all
everyone


. and every. fucking. thing. about. god. damned. homophobic. cold. annoying. bitchy. wisconsin

i hate so much of it
so much of it sucks
but theres so many fucking things
that i miss

like the first snow fall that will happen in a couple weeks
i'll be in california
the first flakes of the season
will fall without me

fuck

2 comments:

loveofyolife said...

agree 100000000000% and you know who i am SUGARRR

ccummins4x said...

wisconsin misses you